Investing In Oil And Gas Using Your Self-Directed Ira, Roth, Or 401K Plan
Investing In Oil and Gas
Investing in oil is what a growing number of investors are doing these days; however, most of them are unsure of what kind of oil and gas vehicle they should invest in. It all involves risk/reward and the management of that risk as most investments require.
Create a Fortune Investing in Oil with a Self-Directed IRA.
How It Works:
- Commit to Fossil’s Current Oil and Gas Joint Venture
- Open and Fund new IRA account with The Entrust Group Inc. (EGI)
- Contribute to the account by rollover/transfer funds from existing IRA
- Complete and Submit the General Direction of Investment (DOI) Form to ETC.
- Send supporting documentation for Fossil’s Joint Venture Agreement
- Sign documentation and insure proper titling before sending
- Investment Funds are sent to Fossil by The Entrust Group Inc.
Using your Self - Directed IRA to invest in Oil and Gas
To learn more about the benefits of owning oil & gas reserves and to receive a free "Come Drill A Well In My Backyard" book, please fill out the form below!
* These fields are required.
The public portion of this site contains only general information regarding classes of products and services that are designed to meet the needs of qualified investors. This is not an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any security listed herein. Such offer may only be made by written memorandum in a jurisdiction where the offering is duly registered or exempt there from. Please see our investor protection page or download our due diligence, which outlines important information from the US securities and exchange commission (SEC) on recognizing and avoiding oil and gas investment scams. For the complete publication see www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/oilgasscams.htm. Prospective investors should be cautioned that prior performance may not be indicative of future results in any investment, and there can be no prediction as to the future production, if any, of any well to be drilled. Energy investments are speculative and involve a high degree of risk. Oil and natural gas wells are naturally depleting assets. Cash flows and returns may vary and are not guaranteed. Past performance is no indication of future performance. Nothing herein shall be construed as tax or accounting advice. Investors may lose money.